2010年9月5日 星期日

13 years

It's been 13 years since I was baptised an 14 since I first came to this church. When I suddenly realized how much I have grown and changed, I couldn't help but being so thankful to You. Like one year ago, I couldn't make such prayer which I do from the bottom of my heart right now. Like ten years ago, I wouldn't know that how meaningful it is to be able to make such prayer. The faith and knowledge have grown as the time goes by, and it's been 13 years now, half of my whole life. I am just so grateful. I would really like to walk on such path for another 13 years, and another and another, until forever.

Thank you, Lord, for what You have done in my life and what You have put me through. May my life be fruitful and be part of Your work. Lead me as You always did. Show me Your path. Don't ever allow me rush in the front of You. Keep me under Your shelter. I know I will still fall again, but please be my strength and hold me when I do.

This is my sincere prayer, which is basic on the past 13 years. It's not a short time nor an easy way. I still want to go afyer You, as used to be, and always.

沒有留言:

張貼留言